You’re heartbroken that you don’t know how to help your child.
Everyday, you’re living in a haze of worry and doubt,
and you’re afraid that your child is never going to have a normal life.
What are some signs that there may be a Processing or Sensory Problem?
- Difficulty focusing on a task, easily distracted
- Acting without thinking
- Trouble being still
- Difficulty getting along with peers
- Impatient, impulsive and/or lacking in self control
- Doesn’t seem to hear what people say
- “Tunes out” others frequently
- Overly or Under-reactive to touch, movement, sights and/or sound
- Activity level that is unusually high or unusually low
- Physical clumsiness or apparent carelessness
- Difficulty making transitions from one situation to another
- Inability to unwind or calm self
If this sounds like your child, click here to learn more about how we can help.